How long will it take for your order to arrive?
We know you want your goodies, pronto! So we endeavor to get them to you ASAP.
This is a two part process:
1. Processing and packing time:
Although we are usually much quicker, we aim to get all items parceled and sent to you within 5 working days.
During peak times, such as new collection launches or if we’re waiting on a back order from a supplier to complete your order this can be longer. If there looks like a rare delay beyond 7 working days, we will notify you.
2. Shipping Time:
We are based in Byron Bay, Australia. Total Postal time will depend on your location. Allow extra time for Seasonal events such as Christmas.
- Within Australia allow 4 to 7 working days for shipping.
If you are in NSW or Q then allow 3-4 business days. However Vic ,SA, NT and WA can take a few days more.
- For international orders you may need to allow up to 4 weeks, depending on your postal system.
- All items are sent in one parcel. If an item is waiting on restock, your parcel will be held back until we can send the whole order at once.
- We can not take responsibility for parcels that go missing if the address provided to us is wrong. If the parcel is returned, we can resend it, with the correct details, but we will have to pass on the postage charges to you. Thank you for your understanding.
- Once you have placed your order, we cannot add to the same order, or change items as it slows down processing. Our apologies in advance.
- We always send parcels within Australia as 'Registered Post'.
Someone needs to sign for the parcel.
- If there is no-one home, the Post Office will hold your parcel for collection.
- It is no longer Australia Post's policy to leave a 'Missed Delivery' card... Some Posties leave them, others don't.
- Australia Post will email you a tracking number and the website where you can check on your parcels progress after it leaves us.
- Once a week we update this store's internal postal status system. Your parcel may be listed as 'Awaiting fulfillment' for a week after it is actually sent.
- Please allow time for your goods to travel from Australia... its a long journey! Generally delivery takes 2 - 4 weeks.
- We send with Australia Post and they will email you a tracking number. This system may have international limitations, depending on the level of co-operation with the postal system in your country.
- Australia Post are unable to provide tracking updates once the parcel leaves Australia - I recommend either using your national carrier e.g. www.usps.com if your in America or there are a number of tracking options such as https://www.parcelmonitor.com/ or www.internationalparceltracking.com
- It is vital that you follow up on a parcel as soon as you can with your Postal Service if you feel it's taking a long time. Post Offices will keep a parcel for a week or so but unclaimed parcels are returned to us back in Australia.
A Love Note about International Postage!
- We ship all around the world on a daily basis.
- International postage is expensive - we agree! But just remember to convert from your currency to AUD ( all of our store is in Aussie dollars) That can make a HUGE difference and what we offer can becomes a bargain especially if you are in the USA, Europe or the UK at the moment!
- Our postage rates are quoted directly by Australia Post and we charge what we are charged.
- If shipping is less than quoted by the online robot, we will credit your Paypal account the difference.
- Of course this doesn't affect Workshops as there is no shipping on those.
- Customs Duty may apply in some countries, which you are responsible for, so please see if they apply to you before you complete your order - it may be worth buying physical products and online workshops separately.
What Happens if a parcel is undelivered?
If there is an attempted delivery the Post Office will generally hold the parcel for a period of time so that you have the opportunity to collect it. However, if the parcel isn't collected then the parcels are returned back to us in Byron Bay, Australia. Once the parcel is back with us we will contact you and let you know of it's return.
To send the parcel again we will need to recharge the shipping cost or if it was free delivery within Australia or from outside of Australia then the standard shipping rate will apply before the parcel can be resent. If you no longer want the parcel then once I have had it returned, I will refund the contents but we are not able to refund the original shipping cost.
If delivery confirmation is received and you believe your parcel was stolen from an unsecure area please contact your local authorities to report the theft.
We cannot be held accountable for items that are confirmed as delivered to your nominated address, and have subsequently gone missing.
for more questions please use the Help ticket system so we can assist!