Our FREE SHIPPING offer!
Fill your cart up with at least $215 US /$320 AU/ £180/ 210€ of Jane Davenport Art Supplies to get free shipping anywhere in the world!
- This offer is for Jane Davenport brand art supplies (the loveliest!).
- Some heavier items don’t count towards the free shipping minimum (eg: books, journals) and are noted on the product’s page.
- Customs fees and local duties due in your country are not included. Please check on them before you place your order, as we cannot be be held responsible for local conditions around the world.
- Workshops are not included in this offer.
- ‘Free Shipping Offer’ may not include insurance or trackable options. You can select those at checkout if you prefer.
- This offer is for a limited time and subject to changes in currency.
- Offer available only on at janedavenport.com
How long will it take for your order to arrive?
We know you want your goodies, pronto! So we endeavour to get them to you ASAP.
This is a two part process:
1. Processing and packing time:
Although we are usually much quicker, we aim to get all items parcelled and sent to you within 3 working days.
During peak times, such as new collection launches or if we’re waiting on a back order from a supplier to complete your order this can be longer. If there looks like a rare delay beyond 5 working days, we will notify you.
2. Shipping Time:
We are based in Byron Bay, Australia. Total Postal time will depend on your location.
- Within Australia allow 4 to 7 working days for shipping.
(If you are in NSW or Q then allow 3-4 business days. However Vic ,SA, NT and WA can take a few days more).
- For international orders you may need to allow up to 2 - 6 weeks, depending on your postal system.
- Please allow extra time for Seasonal events such as Christmas.
- From time-to-time Covid still creates some delays. Delivery times can vary and it's not possible to send to some countries. This is the current list for countries we can deliver to via AustPost
- For Brazil and South Africa - only sea Freight is available and is charged a base of $62.15 and insurance is advised, unfortunately the Free Shipping Offer cannot be offered to these destinations.
- We always send parcels within Australia as 'Registered Post'.
Someone will need to sign for the parcel.
- If there is no-one home, the Post Office will hold your parcel for collection.
- It is no longer Australia Post's policy to leave a 'Missed Delivery' card... Some Posties leave them, others don't.
- Australia Post will email you a tracking number and the website where you can check on your parcels progress after it leaves us.
- Once a week we update this store's internal postal status system. Your parcel may be listed as 'Awaiting fulfilment' for a week after it is actually sent.
- We have a free Shipping offer - see the graphic above!
- Please allow time for your goods to travel from Australia... its a long journey! Generally delivery takes 2 - 4 weeks.
- We send with Australia Post and they will email you a tracking number. This system may have international limitations, depending on the level of co-operation with the postal system in your country.
- Australia Post are unable to provide tracking updates once the parcel leaves Australia - We recommend either using your national carrier e.g. www.usps.com if your in America or there are a number of tracking options such as https://www.parcelmonitor.com/ or www.internationalparceltracking.com
- It is vital that you follow up on a parcel if you feel it's taking a long time. Unclaimed parcels are returned to us back in Australia.
- Customs and/or Duty may apply in some countries. You will be sent a notification from the governing agency in your country if they apply. You can check with the website of the national mail service of your country for more details.
- We have a free Shipping offer - see the graphic above!
Changes & Cancellations to orders
- All items are sent in one parcel. If an item is waiting on restock, your parcel will be held back until we can send the whole order at once.
- Once you have placed your order, we cannot add to the same order, or change items as it slows down processing. Our apologies in advance.
- If you make an order and wish to cancel it before we have sent it out, there is a $25 re-stocking fee, which will be taken from your order total before a refund is processed.
- If you make and order and it has already been sent out for delivery, it cannot be cancelled. You will need to wait until the parcel arrives and return it at your own expense. Once it is received back, and all items are in as-new condition, we will deduct any outstanding shipping fees and the re-stocking fee and then process your refund.
- In the case of the 'Free Shipping Offer' being applied, we will deduct the cost of the shipping we paid from your refund.
- We do not take responsibility for parcels that go missing if the address provided to us is wrong. If the parcel is returned, we can resend it, with the correct details, but we will have to pass on the postage charges to you. Thank you for your understanding.
What happens if a parcel is undelivered?
- If there is an unsuccessful attempted delivery the Post Office will generally hold the parcel for a period of time so that you have the opportunity to collect it. However, if the parcel isn't collected it will be returned back to us in Byron Bay, Australia. If a parcel arrives back to us we will attempt to contact you via the contact information you have provided and let you know of the return.
- To send the parcel again we will need to recharge the shipping cost. Each order can only qualify for the Free Shipping offer once, and we will notify you of the the standard shipping rate to be paid before the parcel can be resent.
- If you no longer want the parcel, we will refund the purchase less the shipping and $25 re-stocking fee.
- In the case of the 'Free Shipping Offer' being applied, we will deduct the cost of the shipping we paid to ship the goods from your refund and the re-stocking fee from the refund.
- If delivery confirmation is received and you believe your parcel was stolen from an unsecure area please contact your local authorities to report the theft.
- We are not responsible or liable for items that are confirmed as delivered to your nominated address, and have subsequently gone missing, for items that did not arrive due to incorrect delivery information being supplied or destroyed en route by un-insurable events such as 'acts of god', terrorism, lockdowns etc.
For more questions please use the Help ticket system so we can assist!